RADIO ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Account Executive for the Milwaukee Radio Alliance you are responsible for developing and maintaining new clients/Advertisers. You will also keep and grow client relationships and offer solutions to help advertisers achieve the business goals.
Ideal skill sets include but are not limited to honesty, assertiveness, self-motivation, trustworthiness, creativity, negotiation, time management, outstanding customer service, and the ability to work in a fast pace environment . Prior sales experience preferred but not necessary.
Account Executives must drive their own vehicle and have a valid driver’s license and proof of Insurance.
For questions in regards to this position contact Chuck Sullivan at (414) 771-1021
Forward Resume and Cover letter to:
Chuck Sullivan, Market Manager/General Manager
Milwaukee Radio Alliance, LLC
N72W12922 Good Hope Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(updated March 4, 2022)
The Milwaukee Radio Alliance is looking for Promotion Interns for our three very unique radio stations:
B93.3 WLDB-FM; FM 102/1 WLUM-FM; and 100.3FM and 1290AM WZTI-AM FONZ-FM.
An internship with the Milwaukee Radio Alliance allows college students to work in an innovative, progressive, fast paced and professional environment.
Students are exposed to all levels of the organization. Along with invaluable knowledge and industry perks for our interns, we work with area accredited institutions to provide course credits as possible. We also offer a flexible schedule to accommodate student needs.
● Promotion Department Duties
○ Assist with on site promotions including all aspects of planning, production and
execution of client events, station events and concerts
○ Execute proper technical and physical set-up and breakdown of events; ability to
troubleshoot and resolve issues on the fly
● Set up and breakdown of pop-up tents, hanging banners
○ Act as a Brand Ambassador (Represent stations at events in an upbeat, outgoing
and friendly manner by interacting with listeners and registering people to win
● General Office Duties
○ Assist with Promotion Program
○ Brainstorm new ideas for promotion and events
○ Review promotional information and graphics
○ Assist with drafting material used for graphics, press releases, webpage, social media and email blasts
○ Graphic Design Opportunities